Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a couple bikes first is a 2006 shadow 600 that I'm bobbing right now (well I hope I can) and a 2006 VROD. I enjoy wrenching on anything and metal fabrication is what I really enjoy doing since I was a welder right out of school. I found this site searching on google for a bobber shadow and came across one on this site and I did not know there was such a big following for these little fun bikes. Im not the smallest guy and with the 600 being a smaller bike I looked kind of weird so I decided to make it my own. It was a nice bike with only 180 miles on it when I bought it and it was all dressed up with a wndshield , crash bars, bags and a sissy bar but not my style so here we go with the transformation. I might have some questions in the future so I hope ya dont mind me bothering ya with questions. Thanks Steven from Bama

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I got it bobbed. I know about time but it was actually done about two months ago. It looks great and sounds even better. I have a friend that is in the military and was deployed to the sand box but I plan on giving him this bike when he gets home. I go out there and start all my bikes at least 2 times a week but the honda refuses to start. I checked the plugs and its firing but it does not seem to be getting gas. Any Ideas?? And yes it has fuel in it but the plugs are dry. I was wondering if this model has a fuel pump or gravity feed? Its a 2006 600 Shadow. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.