Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Jarrod(28) and both my wife(26) and I purchased our first motorcycles late last year 2014. Though my wife has already switched her Honda Rebel out for a Triumph Street Triple, I've been in love with my Phantom since I first brought it home. Now that the weather has been getting slightly better in Texas, I find myself on it most of the time and tinkering with it every chance I get.

The bike has:
XDCycle LED Brake Light Bar Fender Kit
Cobra Streetrod Slashdown Black Exhaust
Cobra Freeway Bars - Black
Cobra Saddlebag Supports
Jafrum - Slanted Zip-Off Saddlebags SD4035
Side Mount Plate (DIY'ish)
Memphis Shades Sportshield Speed Demon - Black (Not Pictured)
Memphis Shades Lock Mounting Kit - Black (Not Pictured)

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading posts on this website and have relied heavily on members feedback when considering every purchase. For that I want to thank everyone.

We took a ton of photos of the bike this past Sunday but they were all butt shots. We were focusing on the LED light and saddle bags. Figured I'd be kind to the server and just upload the one.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice bike! I like the blacked out look. Can definitely understand your wife's upgrade from a Rebel to a Street Triple! I am not far at all from Flower Mound, I'll keep an eye out for yall!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bike! I like the blacked out look. Can definitely understand your wife's upgrade from a Rebel to a Street Triple! I am not far at all from Flower Mound, I'll keep an eye out for yall!
Haha yeah it was a serious transition for me to watch. I didn't worry about her all that much on the Rebel but thankfully she doesn't ride like a maniac on the Street Triple. And cool man, I'll keep an eye out for you too. I feel like there are a ton of bikes in the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, cheatham.

That is a great looking bike! I love the blacked out look. That taillight is sick! Well done and welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.