Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As for upgrades, wanted, needed, and glad i did. For comfort #1 mustang seat #2 Kuryakyn wing foot pegs & ISO grips with throttle boss #3 good windshield. For saftey #1 good crash bar / AKA / engine guard #2 brighter headlight bulb plus more add on running/brake lights #3 Stebel Nautilus air horn. All my other upgrades were for my personal preference.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I haven't done a lot to my bike yet but I do enjoy the 5.5" foot extensions I added to my VLX.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
for me its a Tie, I really like my windshield and I also like my mustang seat. But then I like all the things I added, :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
First accessory was the crash bar. 2nd addition was the drink holder. Third was the DC power outlet. The LED license plate bracket was essential for safety. The sissy bar and luggage rack are nice, and working on fork lowers for cold weather riding....all this since I bought the Aero in July 2013....a clock would be nice, too.....lol. It will never end, thank god!!! :):)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
229 Posts
Glad with the forward controls, the windshield, the cruise control and the stebel nautilus.
Personalized with aluminium handgrips, cigaret lighter to the handlebar so I can smoke my cigars while riding( thanks to the 18" windscreen), the led signal strips mounted at theback of the sissybar.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
although it came with bike, has to be windshield. Makes for a much more comfy ride. Next would be luggage rack and bag. I am like a boyscout, always carry stuff (extra clothes, water, flashlight, tie downs, couple of tools) just in case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts