Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short i have cameras in my house to monitor my nanny while she watches my 2 year in december daughter. saw today while reviewing them that she has been abusing my child not enough to leave marks but kicking and pushing her and throwing her on the ground. now i understand why my child is afford of me. I'm trying to press charges but could use as many kind thoughts and advice on what to do both to refrain from going ape ****. and on how to deal with all this.

·
Administrator
10,605 Posts
Prayers sent. Contact the police, Social Services or your State equivalent - they take a dim view on hurting children. If nothing else she will at least be in the system should she apply for a job caring for children again and should be flagged as being investigated for hurting a child.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Turn her in to EVERY AND ALL police dept's as well as EVERY child services in your area as well as STATE institutions! Leave no avenue untouched! If you are lucky, she will do time for this. Good thoughts and feelings your way!
Larry Towers

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Man, that makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Thank God you have those cameras, or you may have never found out. As others have said, call the police. Make a copy of the footage before you hand it over to police just in case it gets "lost". You never know. Good thing is that she is young and will likely not remember it when she gets older. Talk to child social services to find out if counseling is necessary for her. My wife is a social worker and has dealt with things like this in the past. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
8,684 Posts
You know what you should do.. Then go out and buy a heavy bag, some wraps, and a pair of gloves.. Worked miracles for me.. Anyone who hurts a child deserves to go down, hard.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Man, that makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Thank God you have those cameras, or you may have never found out. As others have said, call the police. Make a copy of the footage before you hand it over to police just in case it gets "lost". You never know. Good thing is that she is young and will likely not remember it when she gets older. Talk to child social services to find out if counseling is necessary for her. My wife is a social worker and has dealt with things like this in the past. Sorry.
Make several copies so you have plenty to go around.

Call the local Police, and Social Services.

Do not think you did something wrong. It was the actions of a scum bag.

If she works for a company be sure they know what happened and send them a disc.

I do not pretend to know how you feel.

God Bless you and your family.

Now take that scum bag down!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
I sure as heck wouldn't be here with this info but revenge by legal avenues would be my priorities then..... I also have a friends that would be very interested in helping out in problems like these. Don't let this person slip away. 100% prosecution! Friggin' low life.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
So sorry to hear your all going through this. Take a breath and think it through. Stay calm and make the necessary calls. Make sure your daughter is taken care of first....as I know you will.
I think notifying the authorities should solve the issue. This is not taken lightly. Be sure you keep your cool though.

Prayers sent.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you just got off the phone with social services police report was filed earlier today along with a copy of the footage given to then and 3 copies saved in other places just incase. this all vary emotional for both me and my wife and my family. i just need to stay calm and let the system do its job. and see what comes off it.. like spritman said at the minimal anyone that goes to hire her will see an investigation done on her and red flag it.

·
Administrator
10,605 Posts
Good to see you are keeping your cool. You don't want this to stop being about the abuser and have the attention focused on you for your action/reaction to the piece of filth that harmed your daughter and by extension you and your wife.

Also please follow up with your local victim services agency. Don't try to "gut it out". Feelings of anger, guilt and frustration - among others - that you and your wife will/are probably going to or are experiencing will need to be dealt with. This can either be formalized professional help or at the very minimum victim impact statements can impact sentencing should it go that far.

Point being is don't just sit back and hope that those $hitty feelings go away on their own. They might in time but why suffer through it when there is help/support out there.

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
I can't stop thinking about how I would react if it were my kids. It would take every ounce of me not to beat their eyelids shut. Stay calm. Stay strong.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you spiritman ill look in to that. right now emotions and tempers are high

just so people know if you are wanting to know the reason i installed the cameras was because my daughter starting hitting and at a 1.5 years old i felt it was to young to be at the "hitting" stage i felt she had to learn it from someone. and my gut told me the nanny. there were a couple times were "I" saw things that shouldn't be but after talking to her and with my wife we agreed it was disapin at which point we made it VARY clear that any kind of physical treatment is NOT ok and we monitored hard for about a month straight after that and saw nothing bad. we found our nanny was lazy and didn't do much but didn't see any physical contact so we eased up on the monitoring and then this.

when I'm up to it ill take the clips for you guys to see. i feel that sharing and talking about this is helping some.

but heres what we see in the video on camera 7

on 10/6/14 at 11:42 am the nanny is on the sofa watching tv this is supposed to be story time before nap time at 12pm. but at 11:42 30 my daughter is climbing on the sofa up to nanny for attention because she isn't getting any (keep in mind my daughter turns 2 in december) the nanny pushes her off of her about 4 times then by the 5th time the pushes are getting stronger and more aggressive . at 11:44 she grabs my daughters arm and rips her off of her and restrains her in-between her legs for 1min. then same day at 4:15pm the nanny is filling out a nanny log i require her to fill out everyday. my daughter who loves books wants to know whats going on my nanny grabs my daughter and throws her face down across the room. my daughter then gets up and goes back to see whats going on at this time my nanny takes her foot at which point proceeds to kick my daughter in the tummy and she falls on the floor. she gets up to see whats wrongs and going on and the nanny then kicks her 2 more times and my daughter then runs off and you can tell in the video that she is crying.

its hard just typing this. there is some bruising on her that we can't say was from playing outside we have taken pictures of all of it and will be reporting it all to ss and the police

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
Super Premium mojo AND zen levelling sent.

Take care of your daughter and take care of yourself / wife....remember, that scum abused your whole family. Seek some type of support group. They can help get you all through this.

And remember that a defense attorney will not think twice to use what you post online against you.....glad to hear you are your usual controlled self. :cool:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
John, words cannot express my feelings towards all of this. Reading it all made me sick and mad. If you need someone to vent or talk to feel free to hit me up on here or if you still have my number. Just dont give up and be there for the wife and daughter. And you can't do that from prison, so I'm glad you have more patientence than I do.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Nothing brings up deeper fear and anger than to have something happen to your child. It sounds like you are doing a good job of being strong and remaining calm. Lean on every source of support you find. You don't have to be strong alone.

May the peace that passes all understanding be with you.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
That so sucks. I have never been able to understand how someone can abuse a child. You've had plenty of good advice here so you know what to do and what not to.

Take a deep breath and stay calm. Let the legal system work this out for you.

While a baseball bat may be emotionally satisfying it will not help your child or partner. Stay cool.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts