Honda Shadow Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'99 VT750CD ACE
433 Posts
most all of the other good folks around here are fans of motorcycles and enjoy riding them now and then... We'll just try to celebrate that. Cool?
Well said. I ride because I enjoy (sounds like another recent thread) but I don't consider myself a "biker" in the sense that my definition of a biker was formed from what i saw in the movies and such. I do wear a leather jacket sometimes but not to be cool, more like not to be cold, that really blocks all wind.
I've been to events/bashes where there happened to be 1%'ers, they pretty much kept to themselves and I get it, it's like their brotherhood within the brotherhood, it's all good.
I generally ride by myself and when I stop to stretch or take in a nice view usually it's a spot where other riders are and I'd say almost always their HDs and Indians, not once has anyone ever "talked down" to me or given me the cold shoulder so to speak.
I can easily say i get more (good natured) crap from my chevy and dodge driving friends just for having an F150!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.