Honda Shadow Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Black Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
217 Posts
Hi Guys. (Up heah in New Hampshah “you guys” includes the ladies) My Son once told me we are not bikers. We are guys that ride motorcycles (in their first season). I don’t have tattoos (no offense. My Son does) and i ride a wimpy scooter Honda 750 many refer to as a bich bike. I wear a full face helmet (in new hampshire!). And leather jacket or long sleeves, proper foot gear and sometimes a neon green vest. I did drill a half inch hole in the back of the baffles but regret doing that. It’s not loud and still sounds just about as good as Stock. Yeah, I’m still tryin to get comfortable cruising in a 65mph breeze and 50 is my comfort zone. I stop at all the stop signs and use my blinkah. So call me what you want. I LOVE riding my motorcycle. And I’ll be riding my motorcycle long after my wonderful children sit down with me and tell me they wish i would give them my key. Cuz I’m a “guy who ridesa motorcycle”. AND I’ll keep waiving to the Harley guys. The eternal optimist in me still thinks they’ll come around.

·
Registered
2013 Black Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2
217 Posts
Is it time to put a cap on this one and move on? I’m calling Uncle. It started to sound like the new “pronouns” movement a few pages ago.
Steve
Motorcyclist, biker, enthusiast.
he, him, his, peni$

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.