Honda Shadow Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
I made a comment that "that guy makes bikers look bad" and was overheard by other "bikers".
Inferno,

A serious question: What is your definition of a 'biker' ???

I have been involved in much more serious confrontations than you speak of, and that is why I ask, what is your definition.

I have never considered myself to be anything other than a motorcycle riding enthusiast. The situations I have been involved in, I never say a word, I just saddle up and ride on down the road.

And live another day to post on the HSN. Nuff said !!!

Don't carry your feelings like a chip on your shoulder. Brush that **** off and ride on ;) (that is the winky eye emoticon).

John

·
Registered
718 Posts
1) I believe that many that talk down about bikers are just jealous. Not all... but most.

2) spot on regarding sitting in the stands at a ballgame. Deep down we're jealous.

3) I'd of did just about anything and sacrificed just about anything to of suited up and played a game at it's highest level.

4) I get a bit huffy when people talk down or make negative assumptions about 1%ers.
1) Squid, has it ever occurred to you, that maybe people on the HSN, just know the difference between right and wrong?

2) We're (meaning me) not jealous. Please don't project.

3) Well, maybe the coaches at Penn State could have made good use of you to make your dreams come true. Just saying (or typing).

4) Huff all you want to with your fingers Squid. This is the HSN and not the 1% huffy cheering section.

Going back to the OP's original post, I honestly believe that most members of the HSN are motorcycle riding enthusiast, plain and simple. My thought around 'biker' is in fact that they are the members of a specific gang of riders that have absolutely nothing to do with HSN and it's motorcycle riding enthusiast.

John

Thank you,
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.