Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUDE! Stop asking these hard questions. It makes my old brain work too hard. Can't you ask something easy, like what is your favorite color, or favorite day of the week, or favorite beer. Those are easy and don't force us to face the really hard questions in life.

Seriously, you pose very thought provoking questions. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Brown noser

Dingo.

2010 Honda Shadow Phantom- Custom

This one sent from my other 'droid device

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,611 Posts
DUDE!

Seriously, you pose very thought provoking questions. Keep up the good work.

For going on 6 yrs. I've tried to avoid making CD famous in the "forum world" and you are trying to encourage him? :roll::lol:

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
when it comes to gear there is no wrong or right.. there is only choice..when it comes to regulations then yeah there is a wrong and right..as far as research and stats are concerned.. both can be made to show whatever side of an argument one wants to make..I ask questions..questions..questions make people think questions make people answer..sometimes the answers are weak..so they are discussed..sometimes not..I am no ones judge

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when it comes to gear there is no wrong or right.. there is only choice..when it comes to regulations then yeah there is a wrong and right..as far as research and stats are concerned.. both can be made to show whatever side of an argument one wants to make..I ask questions..questions..questions make people think questions make people answer..sometimes the answers are weak..so they are discussed..sometimes not..I am no ones judge
Here are a couple of interesting facts.

Every dead motorcycle rider had wheels on his/her motorcycle. Every dead motorcycle rider steered with handlebars. Therefore, tires and handlebars kill motorcycle riders.

Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it? Don't confuse facts and correlations with cause and effects. They are not the same.

OK, I'm done indulging CD in his delusions.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Here are a couple of interesting facts.

Every dead motorcycle rider had wheels on his/her motorcycle. Every dead motorcycle rider steered with handlebars. Therefore, tires and handlebars kill motorcycle riders.

Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it? Don't confuse facts and correlations with cause and effects. They are not the same.

OK, I'm done indulging CD in his delusions.
Oh don't stop I was liking it..every dead helmeted rider was wearing a helmet, yeah. ain't that what stats are all about..skewing for your cause? Don't think the government does that? Haven't been watching current events then have you?

·
Super Moderator
6,502 Posts
Oh don't stop I was liking it..every dead helmeted rider was wearing a helmet
C'mon, you guys are killing me....
And remember this: If you die, I'll never speak to you again!

Phil

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you die can I have your motorcycle? I'm done here so you can go back to sleep. Sorry for stressing you out. Have a great holiday season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts