Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, names Bryan. recently picked up an 09 shadow aero. Been a rider for a long time, mostly sportbikes. this is my 2nd cruiser ever. ( first was my 1st bike, 86 rebel 250 )

just thought i'd intorduce myself. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
that's a good lookin' bike. they aeros are fine machines. welcome bud. what kinda sport bikes was ya ridin'? i'm guessin' a gixxer? :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had several bikes before. first sportbike was a gixxer 750, i wadded that up being an idiot really quick. lol. had a cbr after that, then a fzr600. i still love sportbikes, but the wifey said its a cruiser or nothin! lol.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
yeah... i like ridin' sportbikes but if i had to make a choice it would be a cruiser. most people my age(20) wouldn't decide to go with the cruiser though. i do a lot of ridin' and sportbikes just ain't comfortable enough for me. i wish i could have about one of every motorcycle class though... sportbike, cruiser, adventure tourer, etc. :lol:

i hope you enjoy the new bike bud!

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Welcome, nice ride!

·
Registered
561 Posts
:mrgreen:
had several bikes before. first sportbike was a gixxer 750, i wadded that up being an idiot really quick. lol. had a cbr after that, then a fzr600. i still love sportbikes, but the wifey said its a cruiser or nothin! lol.
Your already several steps ahead of the game..you have an intelligent woman! Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the positive input! Adam.aero, i guess i would be about the same. I love just cruising, but i still like to play some to. A bike in every category would be awesome! Lol. Think i'd have to start my collection off with a DR650 though. I love those things!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey that bike looks familiar!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts