Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through October 25th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

October 25th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of bike. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on bike, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Bikes that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

*ALL bikes can enter

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
My Fat Lady's mod list

Hard street hard bags
Home built frame to mount bags and incorporates rear floor boards
Home built sissy bar
YSS rear shocks with adjustable damper control
Home built highway pegs/spot mounts (facotry pegs used)
Floor boards
Progressive fork springs
2x Air horn sets
Mustang seats
Fat 10" mini apes
Heated grips
LED spots

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wow, that Phantom is a sweet lookin' lady, but I love that Valkyrie. Tough choices so far.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still have a few days left to enter. I know which bike I like so far. Will someone post an entry that is better?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just noticed that I got my entry in too late. Post deleted.
I usually allow a little leeway because of the different time zones. No one has ever complained about an entry being a little late. If you still want to enter go ahead and post your pics then send me a message and I'll modify the poll to include you.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I usually allow a little leeway because of the different time zones. No one has ever complained about an entry being a little late. If you still want to enter go ahead and post your pics then send me a message and I'll modify the poll to include you.
All good. Appreciate the offer. I can enter next month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts