Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through October 25: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59 PM on the 25h will not be included in the competition)

October 26 through the end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of October

Submissions must include:
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE RESTRICTION SIZE OF THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS I CAN POST IN A SINGLE THREAD ONLY ONE PHOTO PER ENTRY IS THE NEW REQUIREMENT.

1 photo; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

Pictures must be of the current state of the bike. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on the bike, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Bikes that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either

*ALL bikes can enter

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, pick the one you like best and post it in this thread. I can always move your other thread later.

·
Registered
11 Posts

2003 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
-Cobra Drags
-Dynojet Kit
-Deleted air box, velocity stacks in place.
-Cat-eye tailight
-Lowered 1.5" in rear
-2" fork extensions
-Shinko white wall
-Reversed the stock risers
-Biltwell Torker grips
-17/38 hwy-friendly gearing

·
Registered
17 Posts
05 Shadow , only street bike I own .. 12 dirt bikes , different sizes 50 cc up to 450 cc.... this is my favorite .....
20180223_174911.jpg

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a few days left folks to get your submission in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.