Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
US 250 south of Wooster will take you through the OH Amish country, and that's a pretty nice area. If you want to see something really, really interesting check out the glass-blowing workshops around Wheeling, WV, and on the Ohio side as well. You don't expect to see something like these bib-overalled good 'ol boys from Appalachia turning out delicate and beautiful art glass pieces.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
I was right there with you, even getting excited about Amish country..Right up until the comment about horse shit on the roads..

I would rather ride safe roads.

I wonder how many insurance claims in that area are because of that stuff.

John.
If you can't steer around a "road apple" or two you ought not be riding at all. I think nraluke was being facetious -- I don't remember a significant quantity of the stuff on roadways.

But don't get me started on camel sh#t on the streets of Karachi's market district where evasive maneuvering is limited by the traffic congestion. Bigger piles, wetter and more slippery. THAT stuff is dangerous.:mrgreen:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.