1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
My Dad got some Cobra ones for the VTX for my Mom, she loves them my Dad had no trouble mounting them, as far as what he paid I have no idea.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My Dad got some Cobra ones for the VTX for my Mom, she loves them my Dad had no trouble mounting them, as far as what he paid I have no idea.
If he bought them new probably about 275 give or take. I saw some for about 69 on JC whitney or another site. Had to be modded a little bit for the guy but it wasn;t like you had to have a fab shop to do it. I think he needed longer bolts.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Used these on my VTX 1800, don't worry about the fitment for Goldwing look at the mounts works on many honda models.

Dang JC Whitney links never work. Go to JC Whitney look for Goldwing Gl 1000 & GL 1100 passenger floorboards.

There is a link that works here - http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291991&highlight=cheap+passenger+floorboards

Post #4 has the link. I did not have to mod anything on my bike they bolted right up.
http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3952...ard-kit/p2002562.jcwx?filterid=d17027y1983j3#

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
FOLD-UP HIGHWAY FLOORBOARD SET - JCWhitney
is what I used on my 03 Spirit.I took a Piece of 3/4 solid bar and sleeved it with 1 in od .120 wall tubing and made them mount to the stock peg locations except pointing straight down.The boards can move up and down if needed and can be returned to stock pegs in 5 min.Look in my Profile Pictures for some shots to see if this style would work for you.You cant attach them to the Spirit frame as that is where several tubes converge and the welds get in your way. I have about 50 bucks in them and about 20 min welding time total.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.