Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,530 Posts
Re: OK, so what have you bums been up to while I've been gon

Doug in Dixie said:
Hope all are well and enjoying life. Hope to catch up with all of you soon! 8)
Hey Doug !!!

Welcome back among the living. Drop me an email at [email protected] and let's catch up on old times.

Oh yeah...notice the new ride?

Joe

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Joe, Jim!

Working and taking care of family. We are finishing year 2 of a start-up software development company which has taken quite a bit of time and just got caught up in everything else and next thing you know, nearly 2 years have passed! Jim, shoot me an e-mail to: [email protected]
Dale Skelton has kept me somewhat up to date on you!
Joe, beautiful Valk, you look good on it, now, ride it South and come see Cindy and I! I'll even get Cecil to come up for this!

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Hey Buddy!!

Good to see back up and running again!! Haven't heard from you in a long time! Next time I get that way I will be on Vicious for sure! Planning on some good traveling this year if work allows me the time off... :-\

Chat soon!

Gonz

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Gonzo!

Good to see your still hanging out here, bike looks great, nothing like it did when you were here last! I may be out your way this fall f things work out but let me know if your headed over to see your sister and we will have to get together!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.