Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I have visited the site. I moved from vacaville Cali. to Kadena AB Okinawa.
I am just curious if anyone else here might be on the island too

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man tour a long way from home. Wish I could help. But Sorry im in Alabama BUT i wish you the best of luck.keep the shinny side down.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the beast with me. she might be a mid size back home, but here she is a large bike. I see scooters mostly.
The major snag up here is that to register my bike with okinawa I need to have an okinawan license. to get that I need to take the test again. to do THAT, I need a bike. LOL. And none of my friends on the island ride.

hey Aero, I am born and raised in Richmond Ca.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm not sure about the Okinawian motor cycle license testing, but when I was in Iwakuni on the big island I took the test and recieved my Japaniese drivers license so I could drive the shore patrol van while on guard duty. The test was farely easy.

By the way, when I was on Okinawa I used to visit Kin Blue Beach out side of Kin Ville. It was one of the most beautiful places I've seen in my life. Well worth the ride.

Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
270 Posts
2T2 Crash said:
I took the beast with me. she might be a mid size back home, but here she is a large bike. I see scooters mostly.
The major snag up here is that to register my bike with okinawa I need to have an okinawan license. to get that I need to take the test again. to do THAT, I need a bike. LOL. And none of my friends on the island ride.

hey Aero, I am born and raised in Richmond Ca.
ahh well Im El Sob . How long is your tour there?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aero98 I have till sep. 2010. but I will be in Turkey for OIF for the next six months.

Thanks Big Al, when I get back and get my bike squared away I will check it out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts