Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm becoming a huge fan of the early 80's VT's I see on this site, from the 500 to the 1100. Those are some great looking bikes. My GF has a 81 Suzuki GS 650 in great shape that she is learning on, love that one as well.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
My little 84 VT700 still runs like a champ. Great little commuter. I don't care to take it out on extended rides, but it is a dependable ride. Most parts are still available new,

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Yeah the early 80s styling is awsome. Always have loved em... They used to put pipes where they belong.. on both sides of the bike :p

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
When it comes to styling I don't particularly care for the 80's generation Honda cruisers. I love the look of the 60's and 70's cafe style bikes, and the 80's standards, naked and sport bikes. The best looking Honda from the 80's has got to be the Honda Hawk. This one pictured is a '91, but I believe they started making them in '88 or '89.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I love the Sabres.

I sold my /86 VF500 Interceptor to make room for the Sabre. That was a great bike. I miss it. My wife doesn't. Her arse got too sore on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts