Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wash my bike, even though I may poke fun at others on cleaning threads from time to time, I have washed the bike once or twice over the years and last Saturday was one of those occasions.

And before you ask it was cold water and dish washing liquid and maybe some suds from the beers:wink:.

Left and right side clean as you will ever see it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks very clean and shiny!! Seems you may have scrubbed the seat too hard...it's gone :shock:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
looks good bud!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I wash my bike, even though I may poke fun at others on cleaning threads from time to time, I have washed the bike once or twice over the years and last Saturday was one of those occasions.

And before you ask it was cold water and dish washing liquid and maybe some suds from the beers:wink:.

Left and right side clean as you will ever see it.
Yeah, no sense overdoing it! Now that I have a woman that loves to ride, she expects it to be clean before she gets on. No clean bike, no ride,,,and no RIDE...hehehehehe

·
Registered
299 Posts
And before you ask it was cold water and dish washing liquid and maybe some suds from the beers:wink:. [/QUOTE]

You might want to put a little wax on the painted surfaces as dishwashing liquid cleans well but strips away any previous wax and leaves the surfaces unprotected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts