Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear, the guy has no appreciation for weather cycles. All I pointed out to him, when he contacted me to tell me how darned cold it was at his house, was to tell him our weather report for the week.

Geez, by his response, you'd think that he's living in a place like this.....

Poorpoorpoor Mark, he's just soooooooooooooooooooo cold. Sorry, Bro. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
hahahahahaha

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: hey! Where did you get a picture of my house? :shock:

·
Super Moderator
11,278 Posts
it's been nice along the carolina's border,,72 friday and missed riding, was returning home from parents in the truck,,,saturday 70ish and rode 80 miles on the bike,,sunday was 60ish and the bike got cleaned up for the first time in a long while.,,74 today and i'm stuck working but have the window up..

mark

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Charles, I didn't know that you were so energy conscious. Those windmills must have cost you a small fortune.
:shock: They're the neighbors. I ain't got no electrical. :(

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
Give me the cold, NH has diversity I can't wait until I ride her beautiful hilly twisty roads again, and oh are the waterfalls going to be beautiful come the spring run off.. anticipation . Blessed by the seasons and the beauty they reveal.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Winter is good for us. It forces us to slow down and spend time reconnecting with ourselves and our families. It teaches us patience, self control, and discipline. It teaches us to plan ahead and prepare so when the tough times hit we can endure.

Without Winter we wouldn't fully enjoy the warm renewing breezes of Spring. The way the buds on the trees slowly expand until they burst forth with natures laughter, the flowers that will eventually bring us Summer's sweet fruits.

Winter is good for the soul. But Summer sure is fun, too!

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Winter is good for us. It forces us to slow down and spend time reconnecting with ourselves and our families. It teaches us patience, self control, and discipline. It teaches us to plan ahead and prepare so when the tough times hit we can endure.

Without Winter we wouldn't fully enjoy the warm renewing breezes of Spring. The way the buds on the trees slowly expand until they burst forth with natures laughter, the flowers that will eventually bring us Summer's sweet fruits.

Winter is good for the soul. But Summer sure is fun, too!
Yup, winter sure allows us to do that. We in the south just do it in warmer temps. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Yeah....ha ha ha...winter is great...I love it bunches...nothing like having your bike sit there begging for a ride ha-ha. Snow.. Snow is AWESOME!!! So is the bitter cold ice- rain and wind! Ha-ha! Nothing like sitting inside your house ha-ha! I'm really not crazy....

Ha-ha!!!

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah....ha ha ha...winter is great...I love it bunches...nothing like having your bike sit there begging for a ride ha-ha. Snow.. Snow is AWESOME!!! So is the bitter cold ice- rain and wind! Ha-ha! Nothing like sitting inside your house ha-ha! I'm really not crazy....

Ha-ha!!!

Oh, shut up and go have some hardware removed from your body today, ya big baby. Go take a ride in your car, if it'll make ya feel better.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I do not know about you Eric but these 80 degree days are getting miserable. I am riding more which means I am having to clean my bike more often.

Now I see I will have to be mowing my lawn in the next week or so.

This hot weather really sucks.

Chris

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
I do not know about you Eric but these 80 degree days are getting miserable. I am riding more which means I am having to clean my bike more often.

Chris
Ha-ha...boy, Chris, it really sucks to be you...ha-ha. It's so nice and cold here today, high of 20°F, ha-ha...nice and cozy, ha-ha....

·
Registered
7,541 Posts

Chris
:shock: Just leave this part out. 80? Poor thing. Too hot for ya to clean your bike? It was 20F when I rode to work this morning. 40 miles at 70mph. Let's see...that's a wind chill of...-21F. So f*ck you and your 80F. Behave or I'll call Paul and have him send Willie down to stay with you for a week! :lol::lol::p

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
:shock: Just leave this part out. 80? Poor thing. Too hot for ya to clean your bike? It was 20F when I rode to work this morning. 40 miles at 70mph. Let's see...that's a wind chill of...-21F. So f*ck you and your 80F. Behave or I'll call Paul and have him send Willie down to stay with you for a week! :lol::lol::p
Oh God No........Please..........

I would rather have an enema with drano then to spend a week with Willie.....:)

Chris

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Chris
I know, right. And all the blue skies and clear days are just adding to the work when I do finally stop riding. The problem that I'm having is that I am stopping for fuel much more often because of the additional miles that I'm putting on the bike. Oh well, maybe it'll get cold and rainy here some day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts