Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
When I read the title of this thread, I read it as "One Piece king queen set." I thought this was a spammer post advertising some dirt-cheap bedroom furniture! :oops:

Wish I could help with the seat question ... but I just don't know.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not sure where you are located, but if you have stock seat pans and the bar, I have a buddy that does custom motorcycle seats. He is in Ozark, MO. PM if you are interested and I will give you the phone #

Bill

·
Registered
884 Posts
Check out http://www.day-long.com & see if they have something. They do custom work (that's where I got my magnificantly comfortable seat) & it's awesome. Plus, they're a good company to work with on custom seats, too. If they don't do your seat straight up (like they don't do mine straight-up), you can probably send them your old seat & they'll rebuild it from the pan up, including guaranteeing comfort. That's what we did with a brand new Sabre seat (actually, a nearly brand new one that we bought off ebay for $40, but same thing!) - they sent us back the new seat & it looks nothing like the stock one, rides nothing like the stock one, it's amazing to even think that they put it on the stock pan!

Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.