Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL.Douchebag of the day award goes to.....ME. (Meh I have a special case for them)

So I go to the loacl HD Stealer to buy a gift for a friend who bleeds Harley (One beautiful thing about HD riders you can go through five lifetimes working and playing together and never be at a loss at what to buy for someone and never get the same thing twice.... One stop shopping. As long as it has the shield.. always a perfect gift)

Anyway I removed the Ipod and forgot to turn the key off after the
bike shut off with the stand down switch. Beautiful day lots of HDs in the lot. UGH. (NICE blacked out Fat Boy inside) See pic.

So I spent some time discussing the fat boy and killed my battery with the moduclator and both light bars blaring bright. Went o leave and got the rrrrrrr tic tick tick tick......This is not something you ant to happen on a Yamaha with a Toyota emblem at a Harley Dealership LOL...

So one of the guys who had his FB in the shop stated talking to me about how the new bikes were getting close to old prices and he was pissed at the trade value they offered. He had none of the HD garb. . Not a logo anywhere on him. So I told him my dilemma and he offered to push me...Yeah right being pushed around a Harely Parking lot would be a **** of a show popping the clutch. No thanks. So I just told him Iwas going to go into the servoice dept and get ask for a portable jumper. They don't know what bike I have. I did so and becasue I have "tails" for charge maintainer and the adapter for jump starting I was able to jump the bike with not a single person noticing LOL.

Not that I would care ALL that much but why give those boys something to talk about. Most of them would have been cool. but a few assholes would have ruined my day and likely got me into some heat.

Lesson learned REMOVE KEYS from the bike at all times.

The responsible party: The only Harley I have seen in years I would consider owning.....(Looks like a metric LOL)

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
LOL.Douchebag of the day award goes to.....ME. (Meh I have a special case for them)

........I was able to jump the bike with not a single person noticing LOL.

Not that I would care ALL that much but why give those boys something to talk about. Most of them would have been cool. but a few assholes would have ruined my day and likely got me into some heat.

Hmmm, some interesting thought process going on here.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lol....Better you than me.....I could totally see that happening to me also.
I probably would have just walked around the corner and called a friend to come and get me and wait until they closed to go back and jump start the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts