Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that a lot of times, the things people do to help, giving up their time, have a tendency to go unrewarded. I just want to say thanks to the moderators and to Motorcycle.Com for this forum, which allows me to link with people all over the world, to research problems and devices and in general gives me something to do while I am at work! :D I enjoy the pics of bikes, the morning jokes and someone else letting me know about things they have bought and trried so I know whether it's good, great or a piece of crap. So, thanks guys (or gals)for your time!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Here, here! I'll pop open some Jameson whiskey to that!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
thank you! :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
+1 thanks for all your work, and in protecting me from all the ******* Profanity

·
Registered
847 Posts
I am a moderator at "the Internet's number one news and information resource for open standard audio plug-ins." So, I come here to take a break from the madness over there.
Thank you, mods, for doing a great job.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
You all missed out on the real HSN, before the corporate buyout. It was a nice little "corner bar" style forum then. Gone forever...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kinda new here but HERE HERE!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
I do agree, I'm on a few other forums and spend more time here than there, the BS and Camaraderie, the jokes and just plain good old boys and girls talk is refreshing, The Mods do a terrific job in keeping things moving along without a lot hassle, they are like the 12th man at the football games............:-D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts