Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a garage door opener attached to their bike? I've seen the type that wire into your headlight switch somehow and then I found a much cheaper alternative where you mount a switch wherever you want and hide the sending unit. I certainly like the idea, so I thought I throw the thought out to the forum to see what your thoughts are....

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
I keep a garage door opener (for my Jeep) in my left jacket pocket. I can hit the button most times to get the gargae door to go up by the time I ride up the driveway.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Bikerbuddy will introduce one integrated into the gonzo harness in two months. Simply attach three wire and choose you headlight, horn or an alternate switch, and off you go. :lol:

Made by members for members.

Cheers

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dragoon said:
Bikerbuddy will introduce one integrated into the gonzo harness in two months. Simply attach three wire and choose you headlight, horn or an alternate switch, and off you go. :lol:

Made by members for members.

Cheers
Funny you should mention that. I was wondering if i could just wire it into some sort of switch box and I am planning on getting the Gonz-Harness for my anticipated lower lights. One step at a time though. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.