Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so end of the riding season last yr. i broke my glasses i wear when i ride. where do you all buy them.
riderz eye wear wont let me buy online but they have what i want. i'm looking for padded sunglasses.
thanks
spike.

· Registered
749 Posts
Mine are Rec Specs Maxx series. http://www.libertyoptical.net/products_main.asp
Got them with prescription lens at the local WalMart vision center. They do an excellent job of keeping the wind out of my eyes, plus they are transition lens so I don't have to carry extra glasses for daytime and night. I'm quite happy with them.

· Registered
512 Posts
If you are looking for just any brand of padded glasses, go to just about any motorcycle shop... also walmart sells some cheap pairs in there motorcycle section...

I broke down and bought the Bobster glasses for around $50 bucks at the motorcycle shop... They come with 4 different lenses (clear, yellow, light tint, and dark tint), a set of arms and a strap for if I want to turn them into goggles, two different foam pieces for around the eyes, and a nice soft case and a cleaning rag...

I like the Bobsters alot, but I work at night and go home in the morning, the changing of lenses got old, popping the clear ones out and the dark ones in every morning and night... I've taken to carring an extra pair of clear glasses for night, but other than that I love them.

Heres the pair I got... http://www.bobster.com/catalog/prod...&SectionID=96&BrandID=3716&Family=Road+Hog+II

· Banned
4,110 Posts
spikesblazin said:
ok so end of the riding season last yr. i broke my glasses i wear when i ride. where do you all buy them.
riderz eye wear wont let me buy online but they have what i want. i'm looking for padded sunglasses.
thanks
spike.
I have a pair of Bobsters I sometimes wear. They're not cheap, but they work really well.

· Registered
753 Posts
Well I dont know the brand but they were padded goggles (but looked like glasses), kept the dust out well. Only cost $18 bucks at woodstock harley davidson in IL
Tim

· Registered
339 Posts
My wife and I both have Bobsters with RX transition lenses and second pairs with RX polorized. Transition for day, polorized for riding into the sunset. We like them alot!

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.