Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to tear down the bike and do some mods to it. I am trying to decide on a paint scheme for the bike. I plan on painting the tank and rear fender as the front fender is chrome. There are so many paint schemes out there and just trying to come up with one that suits me and my styles, but come to find out.... I have no style...lol.

Thought about doing a techie design or even a something to do with space. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a nice pic, would love to do something like that. I have a good friend that paints cars and planes and is going to do the paint for me along with airbrush, just trying to come up with ideas.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have an even better idea...tell the guy doing the air brushing, he has a clean canvas. Of course, lay out a few rules such as color and anything you absolutely don't want.
But an artist, given some freedom, will give you more, for less, and you may be very impressed. Allow him to sign it somewhere too. Artists LOVE freedom.
Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.