Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the MSF basic rider course this weekend. Finished today with 100% on riding and 100% on written. The heat on the riding course (95+ degrees) for about 4 hours per day x two days was almost overwhelming. Glad I took it and glad it's over! :D

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
cool! good job my fellow kentuckian.

·
Registered
666 Posts
congrats, i also took it in a heat wave last month, i know the feeling, i think we hit 102 the first day, 96 the second. it was well worth it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Took the MSF basic rider course this weekend. Finished today with 100% on riding and 100% on written. The heat on the riding course (95+ degrees) for about 4 hours per day x two days was almost overwhelming. Glad I took it and glad it's over! :D
My wife took hers in the rain some years ago. I rode with her the whole time. I love her. A lot.

Congratulations.

I say this all the time, but: The MSF course makes ya legal; it doesn't make ya safe. You have a lot to learn over the next few years. Take your time, ride with friends, listen to other riders, and be careful. Oh, and have fun!

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
My wife took hers in the rain some years ago. I rode with her the whole time. I love her. A lot.

Congratulations.

I say this all the time, but: The MSF course makes ya legal; it doesn't make ya safe. You have a lot to learn over the next few years. Take your time, ride with friends, listen to other riders, and be careful. Oh, and have fun!
+ 1 Congrats

Be careful out there

mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts