Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I passed the MCR class and earned my mc endorsement. Thank you god. I am so tired of watching great riding days pass without a proper ride. Tomorrow morning I'll be standing in line at the DMV with a big smile. I'll collect my temporary license stating I am legal to ride and go to work. I'll probably have a good time at work but when I get home. . . Ride Ride Ride yeah perty momma.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
congrads!

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
CONGRATS! Just got my license last Monday!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Congrats!

Ride safe, and have fun!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I take safety seriously and appreciate all of your support and brother/sisterhood. DJM

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats!

I just got my endorsement a couple months back. Took the class first, and it was a great feeling to pass. Went to the DMV the next day too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats, I did the same thing, i was first in line on that Monday morning. The DMV lady just laughed at me. I could not get the smile off my face.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Woo-Hoo!!!! Congrats :) Now go ride it like ya stole it ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm very happy for you! You just made life a whole lot funner!
Dan

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Enjoy your ride. Keep your eyes wide open and say to yourself "Now I know why dogs stick their heads out car windows!"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha Ha Ha feeling stupid but not as stupid as I felt last night. Got up in the middle of the night thinking I'll just take a look at my certification card to get a good feeling. When I looked in my wallet where I definitely put it, it was gone! Searched the house up and down could not find it curses! How stupid can you be to lose something so important? Tried to go back to sleep, couldn't. I knew it had to be in the house. Why had I taken it out of my wallet? I just couldn't remember (had a few celebratory scotch whiskeys after I got home). Went through some places I usually put important papers. nothing! Sat down at my computer table, glanced down, saw the scanner. DOH! I had taken the thing out to copy it, put it in the scanner and forgotten to push the copy button and completely forgotten ever putting it there. Spent the last few hours of the night much happier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts