Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you wear them on your jackets or vests? If yes, what do you have?

I have a .....

Canadian flag
Lisa
Crazy Canucks
BadApple (one of my nicknames)
Twisted Sister (all the women of my riding club)
CMC001 (riding club chapter)
Friday the 13th Bad Girl (Port Dover rally)

I'll be adding this patch soon that I recieved in the mail today from forum member Hawaii600.....
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Lisa36/000_0001-1.jpg

Thanks Glen!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
No, but somewhere around project #8, I plan on tooling one out of leather for myself.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i don't have any patches on my moto jackets, but i do have some on a Dickies Eisenhower jacket that i wear.

I had Diablito embroidered on the right chest, and i have this devil head on the left chest:

and on the back, just under the collar, i have these:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I pretty much gave up patches when my sons and I finished Indian Guides (now I guess they call them the oh-so politically correct 'Trail Guides'). Each patch on our vests meant something special then - a memory of an event or accomplishment and a close bond between dad and son. Nothing I could put on a jacket or vest now could ever measure up.

So I'm patchless. :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
My American Legion vest.

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
I wear a small ALS pin and have a very old patch of the Incredible Hulk that I took off a hat I bought in 1974. At my age the Incredible Bulk would be more appropriate but that's for a whole other forum :D

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I just feel proud to wear anything showing my country of origin.
I am also very proud to display the fact I served in Viet Nam.
And my Coffee cruiser patch gets me a lot of free coffee. (Not really a good thing before a long ride).

I get a lot of comments about my Harley Patch when I step off my Honda.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I have several new patches that I need to have sewn on. One is a large spade with United States Marine Corp embroidered on it. I have a few other misc patches as well that need to be sewn on.

Think I will FedEx them to Lisa and have her sew them on for me. :)

Chris

·
Registered
943 Posts
I agree with aeromark99, if ya gonna wear it, it should have meaning.

My jacket I just ordered, has an american eagle witht he flag in its talons, and a few smaller patches I dont care about......

" loud pipes save lives"
" route 66"
" lets roll"

they came on it

My other jacket I just havent had the patches put on yet.......

us army insignia
POW/MIA not forgotten
support our troops
American flag - try burning this one
the english flag

mostly...you read my jacket, you gotta love america, or you will hate my patches

·
Registered
549 Posts
ashadowrider said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I just feel proud to wear anything showing my country of origin.
And my Coffee cruiser patch gets me a lot of free coffee. (Not really a good thing before a long ride).
what's a coffee cruiser?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am more into Pins but I am proud of my patches too!
i have but not applied a "Pig Trail" patch
and A Woody memorial patch
along with what is on the photo.
I just happened to see another pig trail patch yesterday! the first time I have ever seen a Pig Trail patch other than the one I proudly own

Glen

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
mountain bike mike said:
ashadowrider said:
what's a coffee cruiser?
It's from one of the Delphi forums. Sort of the anti-bar hopper riders. They meet at java joints and ride. http://www.coffeecruisers.com/join.html

I think there is a large contingent in the Carolinas and a few more here in New England as well as some scattered about the lower 48.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'm only gonna put bike related pins/patches on my vest that have significant meaning or achievement (such as run pins that I actually took part in...)

so far:
AMA pin
AMA 2nd year pin
Shadow pin (gotten from the hondashadow.net online store because thats what I ride...)

·
Registered
859 Posts
This is on my jacket that I use when I ride. Isn't related to anything about riding but I am damn proud of it and plus it is a good all weather jacket. Beat out a bunch of young guys to get it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts