Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
I invited them (Ohio group) to ride at my father's funeral (WWII vet) and I must say the group went way above and beyond any expectations our family had. Absolutely wonderful group of people.

· Registered
5,978 Posts
They are a great bunch of riders who ride for the Respect of our Veteran's.
Been riding with them since their inception, you don't have to be a Veteran to ride with them on their missions and you don't even have to be a rider, we many non veteran participants who come in their cars, vans, etc., All are Welcome..............

· Premium Member
8,941 Posts
I think that's Great.. And the reason the Patriot Guard came to be in the first place... It just goes to show you that personal honor, love of country and respect for the fallen, in this country - still - far outweighs and will always push back against all else..

What a Great Tribute. What a Great Movement.. And What a Great Bunch of Guys and Gals..

· Registered
2,912 Posts
I would encourage anyone who shares that respect to become a part of the PGR. Even if you can participate only a few times a year it is beyond being worth the effort. For someone like me who was never in the military it is humbling to be around these men and women, yet they treat you the same as those who served.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.