Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to show off my new bobber set up.
Finished last Thursday and wired lighting on Friday.
Lots of thanks to Frank for letting me in on his style mods to the
Phantom C2B.

Also added short album to files.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
awesome bud! :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Gawww.... that's fraking hot. Can you share any details on that ie is there a kit or did you have to piece it together?, Cause that looks a Lot like the route i want to go with mine down to the tank bib and (from the look of them) cobra pipes/freeway bars

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Looks great, like what you did to hide the electrics under the seat. A bobber with crashbars and a windshield, very novel approach.

What's with the green wires by the rear light?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Likin' what I'm seein' there.... good job :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sweet lookin' bobber man, any more photos available? Seems the link is no longer there..

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
is that blue collar bobber kit? kinda looks like their set up.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gawww.... that's fraking hot. Can you share any details on that ie is there a kit or did you have to piece it together?, Cause that looks a Lot like the route i want to go with mine down to the tank bib and (from the look of them) cobra pipes/freeway bars
Cobra pipes, Cobra fi1200 computer chip, Cobra air box, Cobra case guards with Stebil air horns!

You kind of piece it together with various kits.
The Tank bib is the one offered by Honda, I did major overhaul on it. I took the pocket out and added the Ranger Badge and Re-sewed the edges.
The speedo housing was painted black the skull and crossbones were put on and then clear coated.

The bar end mirrors have arrived but I haven't installed them yet.
Kind of hate to cut up and drill holes in a $60.00 pair of grips, but will start tomorrow.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks great, like what you did to hide the electrics under the seat. A bobber with crashbars and a windshield, very novel approach.

What's with the green wires by the rear light?

That is the wiring for the 1930's style taillights, I had not gotten around to the wiring until the next day. I just wrapped the wire around the light until I put shrink wrap around it and routed.
Also not shown are the two LED lights right under the seat that are run, brake, and turn.

The Tail light is frame mounted and the license bracket is swing arm mounted.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts