Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy tonight, but cant find the crash bars anywhere. Anyone seen them anywhere (except ebay)?

PN: 01-1118B - Cobra Freeway Bars -Black

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's wrong with eBay?
Most of the time shipping takes longer than waiting it out :D. I might just grab them from there. Not sure though.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Cobra bars are a good choice and worth the investment. I have had them on all of my recent bikes, and have purchased them from various eBay retailers. Installation is NOT difficult. Just follow the directions but an having some extra hands to assist you is recommended. You can download the instructions from the cobrausa.com website - recommend that you do so!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Actually, after looking the one on ebay was a online store, so I went with them becuse they were the cheapest (on ebay) and with free ship and no tax.

Cobra Freeway Bar Honda Aero750 Spirit 750 C2 04-09 BLK - eBay (item 300577489872 end time Jul-20-11 20:38:02 PDT)

Hopefully these dont suck to put on :)
That is considerably lower priced than what Cobra sells them for.
I bought mine through a dealer and got a 20% discount. No Freight.
$180.00 delivered, ordered on Monday got them on Wednesday.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is considerably lower priced than what Cobra sells them for.
I bought mine through a dealer and got a 20% discount. No Freight.
$180.00 delivered, ordered on Monday got them on Wednesday.
Nice, not to bad. I talked to a few dealers and looked online and almost all sites/dealers were out of stock and couldnt get them in till "sometime in august possibly". So thats why i was wanting to get them sooner than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts