Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
People who is using it are very happy with it. Personally I would like to see dyno graph with air fuel mixture in it.
Piggy bag system like Fi2000 continuously altering signal from oxidant sensor to the ECU. So your ECU is still controlling injector dwell and timing but with "false" signal from Fi2000.
This could be very cool system to run, but it also could lead to permanent engine damage.
Like I said earlier I would like to see the dyno graph and I want to know if the system have any way to control timing advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pro turner

I guess my question was. Cobra listed both types for the Phantom. So would both due the job with Exhaust MOD and a Cobra air intake system? One sales for 1/2 the money..

·
Registered
208 Posts
I guess my question was. Cobra listed both types for the Phantom. So would both due the job with Exhaust MOD and a Cobra air intake system? One sales for 1/2 the money..

Get the expensive one if you intend to keep your stock air box and stock exhaust. More control.

I have the cobra pipes, air intake system with the fi2000 and I am VERY happy with the whole system.
Without the pipes and the intake your bike will run too rich with it installed.

Plug and play!:-D

Reactions: Fbomb
1 - 4 of 4 Posts