Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm hoping to take delivery of a new Shadow Phantom soon, and had a question on aftermarket seats. Sorry to those expecting a post on paranormal investigation or ghost stories.

I know I will soon be in the market for another seat, one with a larger more comfortable passenger pad. I've been unable to find many items to fit the phantom, what other models accessories can I look under to find a seat that would fit? What sites are recommended for price and quality?

Thanks for any and all replies.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome.

Thats a great looking bike. Love the blacked out look.

Seat: try all the mfg. web-sites. They let you choose the bike you have and give you all the seats that will fit. People do post some seats on here for sale. When you find one you like try Amazon or Ebay. Most of the time they have better pricing and its still new. Thats how i got mine. I went with the Mustang two piece vintage and i love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. The blacked out look is what drew me to it.
That's a good looking seat. I'm looking for the comfort for my wife mainly. Will seats that fit other shadows also fit the Phantom?

·
Registered
31 Posts
HI
I have the saddleman seat on mine I did have the Mustang seat but don't like it to hard the saddle man seams to have more padding....still have the Mustang it'd for sale if you interested. ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts