Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen plenty of videos on the Cobra and Vance & Hines exhausts, so I think I have a good feel for their sound.

I was wondering about the other exhausts, like Hard Krome or Rush. Anybody have any experience with these? I couldn't find any videos, except one Hard Krome.

I'm looking for performance and respectable sound (but not obnoxious).

Also, FYI, I am going with just a K&N filter and Power Commander V professionally tuned.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I also would like to hear some replys. I'm looking at Cobra for my Spirit, but need to know them all before I decide.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
I like the look and sound of my stock pipes But if I was going to change them Id go with Cobra Slash Cuts. Just my two cents. :)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Got Vance & Hines long drag pipes on the FlyinJenni. WFO; unGodly loud....just the way I like 'em.
They are showing some age.

Next ones will be the double-wall Hard Kromes....almost certain.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Got vnh here on my 1100 heard them on 750 as well. Cobra and VnH are just the 2 big shot names with good rep thats why everyone has them. I heard hard krome is ok but the few guy i talked to rather of got something else. Rush i had on an old yammie and did not like them . The chrome was poor and the fit was poor and replace the gaskets twice till i sold the bike.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can't really comment on the "other exhausts" but my V&H short shots look and sound amazing on the phantom.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Slip-ons i made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.