Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new to Phoenix (Mesa Gilbert East Valley).

I've got a 2006 VT 1100 that I bought used from a guy out of St. Louis. Love to ride her. I've had Honda road bikes my whole life, and I'm planning to buy a newer Goldwing soon.

If there's a local riding group, I'd like to join on some rides and explore Arizona.

I've not found a good local mechanic yet, but I've been recommended to a place called D & D Cycles, which is in Tempe. I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks.
Ken

Registered
'97 Spirit 1100 - Chandler, AZ
Ken - Welcome to the forum from south Chandler!

Eastside Performance Motorcycles on NE corner of Main & Extension in Mesa works on our older bikes.
My brother has had his '81 KZ750 serviced there and they've always done good work at reasonable prices.
I do most all of my own mechanical work, but if I didn't, that's where I'd be going too:

I periodically ride with buddies from work, or other friends, but mostly ride solo as I can go wherever and whenever I want.
We're kicking around a ride out to the Salton Sea via I-8, sometime in the coming month or two. Will keep you posted when it gels.

There's also a good Show and Shine car show, the 3rd Saturday of each month on NW corner of Alma School & Queen Creek in Chandler.
It starts around 7-8am at the Kneader's parking lot depending on daylight and time of year.
Usually several street bikes there too, sometimes a bunch! Kevin 馃尩

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ken - Welcome to the forum from south Chandler!

Eastside Performance Motorcycles on NE corner of Main & Extension in Mesa works on our older bikes.
My brother has had his '81 KZ750 serviced there and they've always done good work at reasonable prices.
I do most all of my own mechanical work, but if I didn't, that's where I'd be going too:

I periodically ride with buddies from work, or other friends, but mostly ride solo as I can go wherever and whenever I want.
We're kicking around a ride out to the Salton Sea via I-8, sometime in the coming month or two. Will keep you posted when it gels.

There's also a good Show and Shine car show, the 3rd Saturday of each month on NW corner of Alma School & Queen Creek in Chandler.
It starts around 7-8am at the Kneader's parking lot depending on daylight and time of year.
Usually several street bikes there too, sometimes a bunch! Kevin 馃尩
Thanks Kevin. I will check them both out. Sounds good. Ken (760) 223-3587

1 - 8 of 8 Posts