Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, A few months ago I entered into a photo Show And Shine Contest with Cruiser Customizing and the voting for the best bikes has begun. There are nine different classes for all the different bikes makes and I'm in the Honda Other category. If you would like to help out and vote for me that would be awesome, if not no worries. Contest ends on Jan 11/14. You must be a member on there site already or join to place your vote.

Here's the link to the site. Show and Shine Contest Voting Started - Please Vote | Cruiser Community

And again I'm in the Honda other category. Vote for superboyx!!!
Thanks to those that can help.:p

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
Hey everyone, A few months ago I entered into a photo Show And Shine Contest with Cruiser Customizing and the voting for the best bikes has begun. There are nine different classes for all the different bikes makes and I'm in the Honda Other category. If you would like to help out and vote for me that would be awesome, if not no worries. Contest ends on Jan 11/14. You must be a member on there site already or join to place your vote.

Here's the link to the site. Show and Shine Contest Voting Started - Please Vote | Cruiser Community

And again I'm in the Honda other category. Vote for superboyx!!!
Thanks to those that can help.:p

I voted for you too superboyx.

Darn, wish i would have been aware of the contest. Would have entered myself...
Lord knows i have a few shiny Cobra items hanging on my bike. :lol:

Guess thats what i get for shutting off marketing emails.... :-o

·
Premium Member
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i voted. it said it was submitted good luck superboyx
I voted for you too superboyx.

Darn, wish i would have been aware of the contest. Would have entered myself...
Lord knows i have a few shiny Cobra items hanging on my bike. :lol:

Guess thats what i get for shutting off marketing emails.... :-o
Thanks you two. Every bit helps. :-D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
near as i can tell they removed you. I didn't see your name in any of the drop-down lists.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Superboyx, might rethink trying to stack odds in your favor by soliciting votes, read the rules.............
Any contestant that attempts to alter the voting results in any manner to their benefit will be disqualified.

I would like to place in the contest too, but I will be doing it fair and letting member vote as they see fit, not by trying to sway votes

·
Premium Member
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Superboyx, might rethink trying to stack odds in your favor by soliciting votes, read the rules.............
Any contestant that attempts to alter the voting results in any manner to their benefit will be disqualified.

I would like to place in the contest too, but I will be doing it fair and letting member vote as they see fit, not by trying to sway votes
From what I can tell I'm still a contestant. To set things straight I don't believe I've broken any rules. I interpret the rules as I cannot alter the voting buy means of offering things to those who would vote for me. I am basically informing the HSN members that I am in a contest and would appreciate there support. I am not persuading anyone, nor buying votes. Where does it say you can't ask for support or tell anyone.:roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts