Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
He's still here, just not had the chance to take many pictures with the weather they've has recently there, would be my guess. I know he's commented on other posts within the last few days. Maybe he's had enough of the load-the-bike-in-the-pickup-just-to get-to-a-clear-road routine.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Thanks for thinking of me. Yea, I'm still here and I'm still getting out to ride. It's just we are into that dirty gray snow phase and I'm just not inspired to take many pictures of it. This has been a really unusual winter for us here in Colorado. Usually it snows and then the sun melts it all in a couple days or so. This winter has been more like I remember from my childhood in Pennsylvania. It just keeps snowing and the snow sticks around forever and turns that dirty shade of gray.

I've also discovered that taking pictures without my bike in it, gives me a lot more freedom to choose the right shot. I've been taking some like that but I don't post them here because they aren't motorcycle related. If you are interested, just check my web site.

Happy Trails!

sanoke

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
sanoke said:
This has been a really unusual winter for us here in Colorado. Usually it snows and then the sun melts it all in a couple days or so. This winter has been more like I remember from my childhood in Pennsylvania.
John, i have lived in the Denver metro area all my life. This winter
reminds me of the winters we had here when i was a kid. :)

i can remember sledding and ice skating on Wash Park lake almost all
winter long. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts