Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman dropping off her car for service noticed my jacket and asked if I rode in, I said yes and she told me about how much she loved to ride but hasn't since her husband passed away years ago, she in her 60s. I had my shuttle give her a ride home, about 25 min away. After her car was done my service advisor called her and told her the car was done and we would send the shuttle. I stopped the shuttle before he left, got the address, jumped on my bike and went to her house. She on her porch waiting for the shuttle, I pulled up and smiled, she practicly ran to me, jumped on and off we went! It was pretty nice to be able to make someones day.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
that was so nice of you to make her day/week/month and a nice memory,probably something she'll never forget...you should be nominated for employee of the month for goin above and beyond to make a customer happy.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Awesome! A great job on making Her happy, Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Back when I was growing it was normal to do nice things . Now days its so rare you have to applaude when someone does something kind. That was extremely nice of you EDARDEN ! Kudos !

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Thats just way cool.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yep...you get biker of the month award!!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Kudos to ya, dude!! My 78 y/o mother would be on the back of my bike in a heartbeat if I would let her. She just doesn't have the strength to get on it any more. I worry if she would have the strength to STAY on it!!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That is a really nice thing you did for her. I'm sure she is still smiling, and talking about it. You have probably insured her repeat business as well. You may find yourself picking her up again in the future.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.