Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
oops-- and this one of us at the dragon!!!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Great pics, and looks like all had a great time. One of these years I'll make it down.

Thanks for sharing 8)

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
Labswine said:
Great pics, and looks like all had a great time. One of these years I'll make it down.

Thanks for sharing 8)
No question about the great time.

Join us next year and see for yourself. You'll probably be looking at something just over 500 miles to get there.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Great pictures Barry. Looks like Jo found a great location for some good riding.

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
denisep said:
Thanks for posting the links Art..
You're welcome.

There are a couple of other shots with you in the background while southbound -- over in the cruiser section. Take a look at the pictures just before mine and you'll see them, starting with 1007. (I didn't realize it at the time but those two SLOW cruisers ahead of you when we started south pulled in to Killboy's parking area.)

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Art,

I can only see Denise's pictures using IE too. Thats ok, if I had to look at you, Barry and Dave it would cause my eyes to bleed anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
Paulie said:
Art,

I can only see Denise's pictures using IE too. Thats ok, if I had to look at you, Barry and Dave it would cause my eyes to bleed anyway. :lol:
If I look at the pictures of Denise first then I can't get to the ones of Barry, Dave and me -- at least not with Firefox. But if I start with any of the three of us, I can't get to the pictures of Denise from the links.

That's why I put the picture numbers in my post -- you can use Killboy's "Jump" button to get close and that go up or down to get to the pictures. The ones of Denise are among the 565 sport bikes and the ones of the guys are among the 2,273 pictures of cruisers.

Maybe Killboy has a section with all the pictures but I didn't look for one. I found mine heading south and knew that Barry and Dave were behind me. Then I used that to get to Denise's southbound pictures because she was just ahead of me. (She was closer to the front of the sport bikes than I expected.) With the southbound pictures located, finding the northbound was pretty easy since I knew that Barry, Dave and Denise hadn't been stopped for long when I met up with them.

Long story, huh? Just to say "Hey, they're in there."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts