Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm new here. I made one other post and was hounded for pics but didn't know how to put them up. Let's hope this works.

This is my first bike. I've been riding about 2 weeks. I absolutely love it. I get the itch in the middle of the day to go for a ride during lunch instead of eating.

2003 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750DC
Windshield, sissy bar, Vance & Hines pipes.

I'm not sure what brand the sissy bar is, and I want to add a luggage rack, so if anyone can help me out with that, I'd appreciate it. I don't have any close up pictures of it right now, but I can get some if needed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
good looking bike!

·
Registered
128 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
good lookin' bike.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome nice looking bike

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kaikara Nice bike, looks sharp!

TwoThumbs, how about a pic of those floor boards? I've been wanting to add those to my bike.

Later,
I don't have floorboards. It's on my list of things to do though!

First mod: Replacing/relocating the rear brake light and turns signals so I can put some big bags on it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the horde.

DON'T BAG IT!!!!!!!!!.............STRIP IT!!!!!!!!! "If it don't make it go faster, take it the feck off".
I'm riding it daily to and from work. I need bags to put all my crap in. :p

Right now, I just have a bag bungied to my back seat. I don't like the way that looks.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse, Careful feeding the animals though, some bite... Right Martin hehe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.