Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I too have the OEM Honda windscreen, but I painted the backside of mine gloss black!

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I added a spacer to lower the light bar about 5/8 inch. I passed the info on to Cobra figuring they would use it (and increase potential customers) but so far they have not.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I added a spacer to lower the light bar about 5/8 inch. I passed the info on to Cobra figuring they would use it (and increase potential customers) but so far they have not.
Very smart, good to know. That was kind of holding me back at one time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a memphis shades on order, just waiting for the call to go pick it up. will post picks when installed for you.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
That pic is with the chromed hardware and sheild. They have the blacked out ones now, will post pics when i get it and install.

That would probably make a difference. How did you find out about a black one being available? Never heard or seen one. ??????

:-D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Phantom with Honda OEM windshield.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I'm glad I caught you on here again, I was going to ask where you got the bag stand-offs with the radical bend in them?
Staying with the thread, I have the blacked out OEM windshield!
View attachment 2514
Picture is old and before the bob job! :-D

·
Registered
161 Posts
That would probably make a difference. How did you find out about a black one being available? Never heard or seen one. ??????

:-D
Through a local Honda dealer. They hooked someone else up with the same shield eariler this month. But since then the black hardware has came out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.