Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this is probably a dumb question, but I figure I better find out to be sure. On an 83 VT750c should the pilot screws have O-rings on them?

When I took my carbs apart to clean them the pilot screws dont have o-rings on them. I took a look at the fiche online but its hard to tell from the pictures, it looks like they are there. Part number doesnt help much as it seems to be sold as a set (screw, spring, etc)

·
Registered
802 Posts
OK this is probably a dumb question, but I figure I better find out to be sure. On an 83 VT750c should the pilot screws have O-rings on them?

When I took my carbs apart to clean them the pilot screws dont have o-rings on them. I took a look at the fiche online but its hard to tell from the pictures, it looks like they are there. Part number doesnt help much as it seems to be sold as a set (screw, spring, etc)
Yes, they do have an o-ring.

When i pulled my pilot screws out one came out with the o-ring, and one did not. I used a dental tool to reach in and "hook" it and was able to pull it out. It didn't look like there was one in there but there was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.