Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
756 miles, couple nights' stays at friends/family, just gonna be chill about it... got 4 days vacation and hoping to get some great pics along the way :) I'm pretty excited about this, been a long time since I've done anything "just for myself" by way of travel. It'll be interesting to learn about my own stamina and abilities along the way, and yes, I'm packing light... not one to feel the need for everything but the kitchen sink ;) Camera, 2 changes of clothes, toothbrush, 9mm, pint of R&R, basically... the rest I always carry in the saddlebags anyway.

Trip.jpg

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Looks like that should be a great and enjoyable trip. Fantastic scenery. Be interesting to hear how your bike get's you over the mountain range. I hated the traffic from Everette to Seattle and if I remember right, the highway has raised grooves in that area... raises the pucker factor a bit. Enjoy your trip and I'll be looking forwad to hearing great tales upon your return!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Enjoy the trip, especially thru the forest...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Have fun!! Prayer for a safe round trip for you already said...;)

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Have fun and ride safe!
Coop

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
have fun! be safe! :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
If you get a chance you should ride through Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island. I had many good times there while stationed at the Naval Air Station.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Enjoy the ride, and ride safe!

Looking forward to the ride report, and lots of pics!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts