1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
one word (Mustang) ! :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Guess I'm not the only Bart here anymore :)

Welcome, name-brother!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
There is no 'one word' when it comes to having a comfortable ass. You will have to try them till you find one that works.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Quit being a Mr. Grumpy-puss Furball! ... ;) ...Mustang - all the way! It's like a vacation... For your ass! ... :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Guess I'm not the only Bart here anymore :)

Welcome, name-brother!
First thing I thought was, ?? :neutral: What's this??!! Bart changed his screen-name!!?? .. :lol:

Anyways ...Welcome Bart(s)! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
There is no 'one word' when it comes to having a comfortable ass. You will have to try them till you find one that works.
At around $500 a pop, I don't think that I would try too many.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have a mustang on my Sabre and feels like I'm sitting on a couch when I ride.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Quit being a Mr. Grumpy-puss Furball! ... ;) ...Mustang - all the way! It's like a vacation... For your ass! ... :mrgreen:
It wasnt for me, the stock Spirit and Fury seats are more than fine. Im not grumpy, just pointing out that not everyone has the same ass. Otherwise the stock seat would be a Mustang.

At around $500 a pop, I don't think that I would try too many.
I didnt mean to buy them all, sit on other bikes (with their owners permission of course).

I have a mustang on my Sabre and feels like I'm sitting on a couch when I ride.
On the Fury it made me feel like the bike would fly out from underneath me and harder than the stock seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What they don't make a recliner seat with a remote to control the bike?

Right > & < left arrows to turn hit stop for stop signs & stop lights & pause for the California stops. Use the slow button in the school & hospital zones & rewind to back up. But look out for that eject button.

Thanks for all the answers.

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }a:link { } http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bad/biker-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts