Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture Location

Well, I could post a pic of my daughter's bike -- she's new to the 2-wheel and has a Shadow, or I could post a pic of hubby's Vulcan. Don't have a bike of my own -- too chicken to solo it. I mostly just hold down the back of the bike for the hubby -- gets better gas mileage with me on th back than when he's alone on it. I still don't understand why -- I'm pretty "weighty" so it doesn't make sense to me, lol!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Well, I could post a pic of my daughter's bike -- she's new to the 2-wheel and has a Shadow, or I could post a pic of hubby's Vulcan. Don't have a bike of my own -- too chicken to solo it. I mostly just hold down the back of the bike for the hubby -- gets better gas mileage with me on th back than when he's alone on it. I still don't understand why -- I'm pretty "weighty" so it doesn't make sense to me, lol!
It's not a weight to fuel ratio, it's the lips to slaps ratio that does it....:shock::D:p

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's not a weight to fuel ratio, it's the lips to slaps ratio that does it....:shock::D:p
Hey!! That's my momma you're talking to!! ;-) J/K...if she can't take it by now, she's in the wrong place!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.