Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Art sorry to read about your mishap. Glad you wasn't hurt any worse than you are.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry to hear that Art. Hope you are feeling better soon. Now you can get your bike painted like you were talking about at the ECR :lol: . But seriously, heal up fast and be careful.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Art,

That's what you get for riding sober. Glad your ok. Now the test is to see what heals first, your ankle or your pride.

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it.

Paulie said:
Art,

That's what you get for riding sober. Glad your ok. Now the test is to see what heals first, your ankle or your pride.
Odds are it will be the ankle -- and it is hurting quite a bit this morning. I've had worse sprains than this, though, so I know the drill.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
sorry Art... that's luck for you-- I figure it'll be sand or gravel that ends up taking me down... we can fly thru 180 degree switchbacks with no problem..

Hope your ankle gets to feeling better!

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,207 Posts
Gee, I plan everything out to be home for my anniversary -- after being away the last two years -- and guess who forgets the occasion?

At least it gave the flowers (red roses, of course) extra impact when they got delivered.

denisep said:
I figure it'll be sand or gravel that ends up taking me down...
Rode through and around a lot of the stuff the last couple of days, mud on the road, too, so I was on the lookout for it. But it still got me. Wish I had thought to take a picture or two -- I swear the stuff that got me was impossible to detect from the road.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts