Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know that asking a favor on here really aint my style, but...

My old man (TeXaSbLuEsMaN on here) is facing a pretty dicey cardiac surgery sometime in the next month to remove an infection from his heart and infected "hardware".

We still ride together a couple of times a month and usually log a couple of distance trips each year. Heck we knocked out 750 miles in a day just last month before this came up. He is a great friend, great riding buddy, and my Dad so I would greatly appreciate any prayers you good folks could send up for us. If that aint your avenue then positive thoughts are welcome too.

Sorry to be a downer during great riding weather, but some prayer and positive vibes can go a long way.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Heres to A fast & complete recovery !
Prayers & Possitive Vibes !

Jack

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Re: Prayer Request - Forum Member

kingham said:
Most of you know that asking a favor on here really aint my style, but...

My old man (TeXaSbLuEsMaN on here) is facing a pretty dicey cardiac surgery sometime in the next month to remove an infection from his heart and infected "hardware".

We still ride together a couple of times a month and usually log a couple of distance trips each year. Heck we knocked out 750 miles in a day just last month before this came up. He is a great friend, great riding buddy, and my Dad so I would greatly appreciate any prayers you good folks could send up for us. If that aint your avenue then positive thoughts are welcome too.

Sorry to be a downer during great riding weather, but some prayer and positive vibes can go a long way.
I don't do prayers, but I'm all about the power of positive thinking. Hope it all goes well. Head up.

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,386 Posts
Kyle

You got the prayers, man. And tell the old guy that another old guy of eccentric English persuasion would like to shake his hand come a coupla months hence!

Stay cool

Collector

·
Registered
291 Posts
You both will be in my thoughts.

I've gone through 5 open heart surgeries and i'm sure your old man is in good hands! Just keep his spirits up and he will be back to normal in no time!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You've got it Kingham...prayers being sent from the Pacific NW.
So sorry to hear of the troubles...difficult to face, indeed.
We have a teacher friend in the same situation, but it's not known yet if he will need surgery. He's still on heavy antibiotics in the hospital.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.