Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday my wife Tanya was diagnosed with Breast cancer. Please add us to your prayer list!
Tanya is only 40 and just had her first mammogram last month. It came back bad and after further test she has cancer. Chemotherapy does good at attacking the type she has.
Please keep us in your prayers!

·
Premium Member
8,684 Posts
Absolutely, Best Wishes to You Both!

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Oh man... sorry to hear this. Thank God she was able to catch it. Prayers.... and lots of them. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
She is on my prayer list, as is the rest of your family.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Done brother, you did get my text right. I will call you when I can talk without the gauze in my mouth.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Prayers sent Coop.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
It's the evil lurking in the shadows of our lives, waiting for the day to tap you on the shoulder and say, Hi. We wish you and your's the best and sending positive thoughts. Hope it is caught early and the treatments now are so much more effective than ever before.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Prayers sent. Good luck to you and your wife. Beat that cancer!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
More prayers as well as positive thoughts sent from our home to you and yours! Just an add-on of good feelings for you coop, and your family, especially for your wife.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I hope all works out in the best case scenario from here on in for you and your wife, Positive thoughts only

been through this recently with my mother and 2 weeks ago with Office staff so know some of what you are going through.. Stay strong :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Prayers coming your way from NY.
Tell your wife to fight that $hit with all she has. It can be beat!
My wife and cousin are both winners in that fight.
Keep thinking positive and she too will be on the winning team.
Hang in there brother, she is going to need you to stay strong.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Coop, sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis, but want to tell you that it is survivable. My wife was diagnosed 19 years ago. She had a mastectomy and has been cancer free since. Good luck to your wife. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts