Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Positive thoughts sent.
I know how hard hearing the words you have cancer is, but don't be overwhelmed by it. My wife had breast cancer 10 years ago and she is fine. I have two types of skin Cancer and have patches of my skin removed about once every 9 months, just something I have to do, watch and let the doctor look me over regularly and stay out of the sun.
Take care

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
As you know, the chances for a positive outcome are very good. Life events such as this remind us to treasure each other and our time together. Know that you both are supported from all directions...seen and unseen.

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers!
MRI went good yesterday. No new trouble found!
We meet with Plastic Surgeon and Cancer Dr next week.
Thank yall, please keep praying!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Much good progress with the cancer cures today. Not an easy thing to deal with but definitely beatable. Best of thoughts for your wife and family. Stay positive.

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Keep the positive a going Coop. My thoughts are with you and wife.

·
Registered
7,801 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Oh man... You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong!

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Sorry I have not updated this publically, I have given some updates to a few friends here via messages and maybe on another thread.
She now has been through 2 chemo treatments and has done pretty good. In her words, it is not as bad as she was thinking. I guarantee it is the power of prayer working, because this is some ugly stuff to pump into a human body!
Thank you all for the prayers, keep them coming, they work!
God bless you all!

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
She is in my thoughts and prayers all the time. Ive been wondering how she was doing and how you were hold up through all of this. Glad things are going in the right direction. I lost a girlfriend to cancer (leukemia) when I was younger. Cancer is a terrible, terrible thing.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts