Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...Im still on the look out for a 750 aero but I am in no hurry. I went ahead and made my other larger purchases so I can paint and have everything ready. So this is what I have on the way:

Blue Collar Bobbers Home

for honda aero 750:
rear fender kit
front fender kit
small seat - maltese cross laser etch
front and rear bullet lights
1930 ford rear brake light

I am going to flat black this stuff for now while I save for a nice paint job.

http://www.thundermfg.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=255

-Maltese cross airkit in chrome and required adapter

EMGO Maltese Cross Mirror 10mm, Left Chrome- Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha Models RTI02

-cross mirror
-also got dynojet stage 2 rejet kit

SHORTSHOTS STAGGERED BLACK: Vance & Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems

- staggered short shot exhaust for 04-09 aero in black ceramic. (obviously I am looking for a 04-09 :p )

I believe that is all for now. As I said I do plan on getting a paint job eventually and I will be putting white walls on front and rear...leaning toward metzler 880s, when that happens depends on what I end up with :)

I am excited and looking forward to this project. I dont mind waiting until later to find a bike bc I figure prices will lower a little during the winter and I am in no hurry.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was looking at that small seat as well and I'm just not sure weather to go with the small one or the large. They both look comfortable and I think the small one does look better too. Good luck with the project

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You bought the accessories for a bike you don't have yet?:shock:

Well, I guess I am guilty of the same thing, I have had ammo that I didn't have a gun for, and ended up buying the gun for the ammo.
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.