Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hunting for a quick release windsheild for my 03 ss750. My dad has one on his 06 HD Springer and I love it. Does anyone know if anybody makes the quick release for these shadows? Also, I am guessing, with the stock handlebars on there that it would probably mount to the forks maybe? Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
Extreme Enigma said:
I have been hunting for a quick release windsheild for my 03 ss750. My dad has one on his 06 HD Springer and I love it. Does anyone know if anybody makes the quick release for these shadows? Also, I am guessing, with the stock handlebars on there that it would probably mount to the forks maybe? Thanks
i'm not sure how quick release it is, but i have a memphis shades on my 03 750 ACE and it seems to work well when i'm not wearing a helmet.

it comes off by losening four allen wrench panhead bolts a little.

i might even consider selling it, since i don't really need it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ditto on the memphis shades. Just crack the bolts and pop it off. Just as easy to get back on. Once the brackets are installed, it just slides down into them. Pretty simple after that to get off and on. :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Ditto on the National Cycle Switchblade. Its great on those days I want to ride without and it also comes in handy (the few times) when I clean the bike!

Bruce

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i looked at a few on there, kinda hard to tell what it would look like, and how it would mount with the dragbars, ect. any ideas?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts